Saturday, February 23, 2013

My First Blog ... For Really!

it's been a loooong day, a busy week but I'm counting down nevertheless less. so that means today is -5 ... I think ... At any rate on Friday, March 1st I'm scheduled to board a plane from OIA to Frankfurt and then on to Rome. This is pretty exciting even for this little girl from Richmond Heights. Now you do know that my destination is Italy and Greece right? And "what for?" we'll, I'm glad you asked. This is a Humanities class I am taking through Valencia College where I have been commissioned to study The Greek/Roman era and it's influence on the spread of Christianity. I'll share more later. maybe on the morrow .... We'll see.

Speaking of the morrow .... What's your plan? I can't wait to go to The House of The Lord. I'll be interpreting at Willow Creek PCA Church in Winter Springs for the 10:30am service, it' part of the ministry God has given me through God's Hands Agency, Inc.. Later in the afternoon Jon, my hubby, and I are going to our 4th session of Dave Ramsey's FPU/Financial Peace University. This is good stuff y'all. LOL And then home ... I pray. LOL

So, tell me, Are you glad, REALLY, about the invite and opportunity to go to The House of The Lord, or is it becoming more of a hassle for you these days. be honest, I want to hear from you ... If the preparation and getting there is a Mess, say so ... Who knows, your honesty about your mess might invoke a message of hope from somebody else tuning in.

in the interim, in-joy these photos from The House.




















1 comment:

  1. I think my godparents were enjoying 'WarCRY'!!!! LOL .. Good stuff E!

    ReplyDelete