Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day -4. I had a fight today, then I went public about it! .... For Really!!!

The fight started with me not wanting to accept that a small cup of coffee cost $1,69 at Circle K ... Can you imagine that, or did you already know???? Yes, it's been that long since I actually brought a "cup" of coffee and it'll probably be the last time for a very loooong time at that rate, just because.
My mind fought trying to accept $1.69 as a fact, so the bottom line is .... He-Brews! yes, that what I said ... Hebrews ... honey, that's you Jon, keep brewing. ... Cause we ain't spending our money like that ... I am requesting that you keep on brewing coffee for me just like you always have and know that I love and appreciate you for that and then some. : )

Ladies, did y'all catch that? Public praise. Men love it, especially when it's genuine .... But we can't tell all that here, not now so ... Just try it, I promise, it works. He'll be willing to slay giants on your behalf when you pour on genuine praise, publicly.

So, what are you waiting on???? Surely you can think of something to praise him for. Right???? or are you proposing that your life is that much of a mess? Hmmmmmm, I say to that. And if you're single, stick that in your pipe and smoke on it. LOL

Anyhews, I am so excited as the countdown for Italy and Greece continues. Much to learn and see, even here .... And There's so much to say with such little time to say it all. I will say that God is to be praised for giving my hands the ability to war and my fingers to fight .... See Psalm 144:1
Ttoday I interpreted for my new Deaf friend Lori at Willow Creek PCA in Winter Springs, Florida Lori is a widow with 2 young hearing sons. Good people. God used me greatly as I rededicated my hands to Him by praying Psalm 144:1 all over me. Thank you Jesus for Your anointing. A great time was had by all who was engaged in learning about Nehemiah's righteous indignation, . See Nehemiah 5:6. Proof positive that there is a time for getting like REALLY mad. LOL

For lunch we enjoyed some home cooked comfort food, chicken from publix, mac and cheese and steamed brocoli. Oh well, that's as good as it gets sometime. LOL And Then I must have cut up a million pounds of fruit for future smoothie making. (See the picture below) jon now has at his disposile 13 bags full of: red grapes, green apples, fresh strawberries, peaches and nectarines mad oranges. All this for Jon while I am gone, which I prepared and froze ahead of time. By the time it was time to go to class I desperately needed a power nap.

Later today, at 3:30 every Sunday actually, Jon and I attended session 4 of our Financial Peace University w/ Dave Ramsey. This class continually reminded us of the Proverb that's says the borrower is a slave to the lender ...on that note, concerning debt, Jon and I are determined to totally get out of debt and teach others how to do the same by " Living like no one else, so that we can live like no one else lives." Think about it' and give God a chance to show Himself to you in a mighty way. Or take a class and get set FREE. The investment of time, energy and emotions are WELL worth it. but don't take my word, try it for yourself. good stuff I tell you, for really! LOL

We visited Wally World / Walmart ... I think some people really enjoy that place, can u imagine that??? .... Walmart for some last minute "Stuff" ... Pics below, passport wallet suppose to protect my stuff, space bags to give me more room in my suitcase for more stuff, adapters or something another so I can transfer the pictures I take of stuff to the blog. i also had a chnace to visit very briefly with my nephew and his kids, ... not to mention spending much time working on this blog.

Love you much, and am grateful for your patience me with. I am committed to becoming. An awesome blogger, a blogger of interesting and very helpful and engaging material for God's glory and your edification. In the interim, I've discovered that night is NOT a good time for me to blog. So, with that said ... In my Lawrence Welk theme song voice, I hope you had a . " Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you ..."

I was A Mess, now turned Ministry ...

Eeb














No comments:

Post a Comment