Saturday, November 2, 2013

On My Way ... Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Happy Saturday Evening,

It's a little after 9pm, but not really ... because the clock is being turned back tonight, so I am on future time. LOL Actually,  I am totally confused. Thanking God for Jon, he says he is not, confused that is. Anyhews, at 11pm, whenever that is this evening, I am to be in Ocoee to meet up with my traveling companions. From there we're headed to Ft Lauderdale to hop a flight at 6:40am tomorrow. That's Sunday, November 3rd.


Note that I'm NOT confused about because it's a first Sunday morning, and I'm gonna miss partaking in The Lord's Supper with my Church Family. Not to mention that two of my Deaf friends are being baptized. Shout out to Darlene and AJ!!!

Confused AND "Dog Tired." Not a good mix. Lord, take care me. I cant wait to tell you all about this mission. It's a mission to set up mission. We'll share more detail on the morrow, after I am a little bit more rested. Planning to get some zzzzzzzzzz in the car.  I'm kinda packed but not really. Surely all the ladies understood that. What that means though, is I gotta go for now.



Jon has me all set up to blog from my phone, so follow me on earlineBlumhagen.com 
It's my travel blog site. OK? God willing,  I'll be back in touch soon.


Signing off for now!


 Earline Blumhagen is  "a Wanna Be Blogger"  ... doing the works of him who has sent me!
 John 9:4



Through His Grace for sho!

No comments:

Post a Comment